Buy the Prestige Pro 665 BBQ from Oaktree Garden Centre Online or from our 27 acre garden centre based in Berkshire.
We believe we offer the best delivered price across the UK, so if you've seen it cheaper please just call us.!
- Grill head only
- Dual head cooking system with two stainless steel lids with cast aluminium ends and chrome accents,
- Dedicated SIZZLE ZONE™ with two infrared bottom burners with a small tube warming burner in between,
- Stainless steel WAVE™ cooking grids,
- Removable stainless steel warming racks,
- JETFIRE™ ignition
- 4 x stainless steel main burners,
- Infrared SIZZLE ZONE™ bottom burner and one integrated wood chip bottom smoker burner
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner powered by ectronic ignition.
- 8032.24 cm² of total cooking area and up to 31.06 KW.
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
You are designing and building the outdoor kitchen you always dreamed of, now add the grill that will make those dreams come true.
The Prestige PRO Series BIPRO825 With Rear And Bottom Infrared Burners.
This grill has everything needed to take grilling to the next level. Two heads are better than one, sear, rotiss and even bake on the larger main grilling head.
It has the room to grill up to 30 hamburgers at once over the four main tube burners.
Grill another 20 hamburgers on the smaller grill with its two dedicated bottom Infrared SIZZLE ZONE™ burners that heat to almost 1000°C in seconds. Turn this amazing grill into a smoker too; the PRO825 has its own integrated smoker tray with dedicated burner.
This beast is still a beauty.
The all stainless steel construction ensures years of incredible performance and durability, and the chrome accents add that luxury and sparkle that makes sure you know that this grills is a PRO.
* When being built into Oasis® cabinets, the BIPRO825RB cannot be used directly adjacent to the 45° transition kit (IM-45T).
Disclaimer: The island and built-in components shown do not come with the BIPRO825. The image is an interpretation of how it might look.
Call and ask about our natural gas option.
BUILT IN PROPANE GAS HOOK UP:
Do not use a hose to connect to the unit.
It must be connected with rigid pipe, copper tube or an approved flexible metal connector which complies with Z21.4 / CSA 6.10.
Do not place Propane cylinder tank directly under grill head or near the appliance
President's Limited Lifetime for details click here