- Recyclable packaging
- Premium quality Wild Bird Feeding Accessories
- Wild Bird Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carefully developed for wild bird wellbeing
- A strong & robust 24.5cm black hanging feeder designed to hold Peanuts.The mesh on the peanut feeder prevents birds taking whole peanuts which can be dangerous for smaller bird or fledgings.
- Great for feeding a wide variety of garden birds including Blue Tit, Woodpecker, Nuthatch
- Featuring a stainless steel hanger, easy opening lid. These Heavy Duty Feeders have an all in one base offering increased perch space and a catcher tray to collect feed debris. Drainage holes are included in the design to ensure feed is kept fresh
- Whole Peanuts should only be fed from a mesh feeder to prevent them being eaten whole which may choke some smaller birds or fledglings.
- There are ever decreasing food resources for wild birds and it is becoming more and more essential that you feed your garden birds all year round. Once you have started please carry on and create a routine as the birds will become reliant upon your help to bring life and vitality into your space. Put out feed regularly and please ensure that there is plenty of fresh water available.
Henry Bell has over 175 years of choosing with care
Please remove all packaging and place your feeder in a safe position, where the wild birds have a good vantage point and are out of reach of predators. The feeder can be hung from a feeding station, tree branch or suitable hanging location in your garden. To fill the feeder, open the feeder lid and carefully fill. Once empty, please open the lid and ensure it is clean before refilling. Basic hygiene principles will help keep your birds healthy. Provide plenty of fresh water for drinking and bathing. Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a bird hygiene spray. Keeping the food fresh and dry will help to prevent the spread of disease.
Please keep this packaging away from small children and dispose of responsibly. This is not a toy.
- Our Ref: