Garden Centre Admin/Stock Control
- Process all new goods through the EPOS system to ensure good inventory control
- Ensure all stock movements are correctly recorded
- Create purchase orders for pre-season and stock orders
- Produce reports as necessary
- Liaise with other departments within the garden centre
- Manage all necessary administration that relates to stock
- Carry out any other reasonable duty as requested
- Office based
- Experience of an administration and stock control environment
- Garden Centre experience would be an advantage
- Organisation skill with the ability to prioritise workload
- Be computer literate , in particular Excel
Full time shop floor & sundries assistant
- Stock replenishment
- Till cover
- Customer and supplier deliveries
You will also support one of the shop floor supervisors with the sundries department. Having an understanding of garden tools & irrigation would be an advantage, however, full-time training will e given.
This is a full-time position with a fortnightly rota of 4 days one week and 6 days the other. Working every other weekend.
Initially, 3 months contract will be given leading to a permanent contract for the suitable candidate.
Meets minimum wage, again progressing for the appropriate candidate.