- Recyclable packaging
- Premium quality Wild Bird Feeding Accessories
- Wild Bird Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carefully developed for wild bird wellbeing
- A beautiful hand crafted hanging Rose Bird Feeder offering a decorative feeding solution for your birds. Requires minimal assembly
- A drainage hole is included in the design to prevent any water accumulating and keeping the feed fresher for longer.
- To assemble carefully remove all packaging. There are 3 parts to put together, the flower feeder, the leaves and the hanger. Please place the leaves over the screw threads on the hanger and then place the flower over this and twist to tighten
- Height: 48cm Diameter: 20.5cm
- Great for feeding a wide variety of garden birds including Blue Tits, Sparrows & and Robins.
- There are ever decreasing food resources for wild birds and it is becoming more and more essential that you feed your garden birds all year round. Once you have started please carry on and create a routine as the birds will become reliant upon your help to bring life and vitality into your space. Put out feed regularly and please ensure that there is plenty of fresh water available.
Henry Bell has over 175 years of choosing with care
Please remove all packaging and consider where to place your Decorative Feeder ensuring it is in a safe position, where the wild birds have a good vantage point and are out of reach of predators. Once assembled, fill with feed & hang from a tree, feeding station or other suitable location in your garden. Basic hygiene principles will help keep your birds healthy. Provide plenty of fresh water for drinking and bathing. Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a bird hygiene spray. Keeping the food fresh and dry will help to prevent the spread of disease.
Please keep this packaging away from small children and dispose of responsibly. This is not a toy.
- Our Ref: