- Recyclable packaging
- Premium quality Wild Bird Feeding Accessories
- Wild Bird Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carefully developed for wild bird wellbeing
- A stunning nest box carefully designed to add elegance to your garden whilst following all wild bird care expert advice. An open fronted box suited to both robins & wrens
- Made from FSC timber
- Silver hanging hook
- Includes drainage holes
- Do not disturb the nest box once in use. It is recommended that the nest box is cleaned out after September when all fledglings have left the nest. Remove all nesting material and carefully use boiling water to kill any parasites however please note there are drainage holes! It is recommended you use gloves when cleaning out a nest box
- Please consider putting up nest boxes with different sized holes as you will then cater for a variety of species. Natural nesting sites are becoming scarce and wild birds are becoming more reliant upon nesting boxes. There are also, ever decreasing food resources for wild birds and it is becoming more and more essential that you feed your garden birds all year round. Once you have started please carry on and create a routine as the birds will become reliant upon your help to bring life and vitality into your space. Put out feed regularly and please ensure that there is plenty of fresh water available.
Henry Bell has over 175 years of choosing with care
Please remove all packaging before using. It is recommended that when placing the nest box it needs to be located away from any potential predators, at a height of between 2-4m from the ground. Face the nest box ideally between north and east thus avoiding strong sunlight and the wettest winds. Please ensure birds have a clear flight path to the nesting box and do not place near to feeding sites
Please keep this packaging away from small children and dispose of responsibly. This is not a toy.
- Our Ref: