- Recyclable packaging
- Premium quality Wild Bird Feeding Accessories
- Wild Bird Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Carefully developed for wild bird wellbeing
- A strong, stable & stylish patio stand from Henry Bell's Heritage Collection designed to support feeding stations where there is no grass or border available. Easy to assemble and easy to use
- This patio stand is designed to work with any feeding station with a pole diameter of 2.2cm and co-ordinates with the wider Henry Bell Heritage Range
- Simply place the patio stand on a flat level surface, and screw in the supporting pole holder and then place the feeding station pole through this. Once the Feeding Station pole is in place please tighten the wing nut to support.
- Diameter: 60cm Support Pole Diameter: 2.2cm
- There are ever decreasing food resources for wild birds and it is becoming more and more essential that you feed your garden birds all year round. Once you have started please carry on and create a routine as the birds will become reliant upon your help to bring life and vitality into your space. Put out feed regularly and please ensure that there is plenty of fresh water available.
Henry Bell has over 175 years of choosing with care
Please remove all packaging and consider where to place your feeding station ensuring it is in a safe position, where the wild birds have a good vantage point and are out of reach of predators. Take the patio stand out of the box and place on a level surface and screw the pole support into the base. Place the base pole of your feeding station through the pole support hole and then tighten the wing nut fully to provide the support to your feeding station. Basic hygiene principles will help keep your birds healthy. Provide plenty of fresh water for drinking and bathing. Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a bird hygiene spray. Keeping the food fresh and dry will help to prevent the spread of disease.
Please keep this packaging away from small children and dispose of responsibly. This is not a toy.
- Our Ref: