The Kettler 3m Round Free Arm parasol is large enough to provide protection to a 6-seater garden furniture set. Durable and sturdy the freestanding parasol comes complete with the base and protective cover included. The large parasol stands over your garden furniture, so you can enjoy alfresco dining and conversing with your guests in comfort.
The 3m Round Free Arm Parasol is held securely in place by the sturdy base, which is provided. This allows you to keep the freestanding parasol next to your furniture, so it doesn’t get in the way as you relax outdoors with guests. Constructed with a powder-coated and rust-proof aluminium pole with 8 steel rims, which keep the 220g polyester canopy firmly in place.
The polyester canopy has a PU coating and a colour fastness grade of 6, which will keep the colour from fading. Providing UV50+ protection the canopy comes in a choice of colours, so you can pick one that will match the rest of your furniture. Despite its expansive size the canopy can be easily opened and closed with the wind-up lever. As the sun moves you can swivel the canopy 360 degrees so you can stay well protected from the harmful rays. The sturdy base comes in 4 parts which makes it easy to fill and join. When not in use wind-down the parasol and cover it with the protective cover provided, to keep it looking its best for years to come.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium pole with steel ribs. The 3m canopy is made from 220g of Polyester.
- The parasol canopy is available in 3 colours including taupe, stone or slate.
- Includes: 1 x 3m Free Arm Parasol, 1 x Base and 1 x protective cover
- 3m wide shower resistant round canopy.
- The Canopy provides UV50+ sun protection and has a colour fastness grading of 6.
- Easy wind up mechanism.
- 360 degrees swivel facility so you can easily move the canopy as the sun moves.
- Can be used with the LED Wireless Speaker.
- Also in the range: 2.5m Square Free Arm Parasol and 3.3m Round Free Arm Parasol
When not in use and particularly during windy weather, wind-down the parasol and cover it with the protective cover provided.
If possible, please store in a sheltered place to avoid any damage.
Care & Maintenance
The canopy can be carefully removed and washed via hand only. We advise putting back onto the frame to dry naturally.
- Our Ref: