Returning an Item - No problem
Should you wish to return an item where you have purchased Goods or Services from Us as a Consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use) You are entitled to cancel your contract completed with us within fourteen (14) days from the day after you received the goods or services and receive a refund in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
To return or cancel your Goods ordered online and to receive a refund you must notify us first. You can notify us by the following means:
- By the contact us page
- By telephone: 01344 890 667 (Opening hours Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday) calls are charged at Your UK standard providers rate;
- By post: Oaktree Garden Centre, Brockhill, Bracknell Road, Warfield, Bracknell, United Kingdom RG42 6LH;
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For goods that are damaged, faulty or not fit for purpose, you must notify us in accordance with the methods described above within the following timescales:
Damaged on Delivery
- For Goods that have arrived with damage caused by the Courier, You must notify us within 24 hours from the date of receiving delivery.
- For Goods that are faulty or not fit for purpose, You must notify us within 30 days from the date of receiving delivery.
In the event that a fault or defect becomes apparent after 28 days from the date you received the Goods, the Goods may be subject to the Suppliers warranty which may allow for a warranty against faults and defects beyond this period. We shall endeavour to include all applicable information on Supplier warranties with the delivery of your Goods but please Contact Us if you have not received any information on any applicable Supplier warranties for Your Goods.